• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Avenging Spiderman #9
1 1

2 posts in this topic

It's no news that this is a hot book and has been for a while now... CGC 9.8s have sold for hundreds of dollars, most recent on eBay being a best offer accepted with a BIN of $500, and the most recent solid number being $449.99 plus shipping on the 1st of this month. Recently, a high grade raw sold for $159 + shipping. I haven't found any sold listings for CGC 9.8 SS, though...

That's where my question comes in; I have a CGC 9.8 double SS by Terry Dodson and DeConnick, I had it signed and submitted at Heroes Con last year. I haven't kept a close eye on eBay transactions until the last few months, but I  haven't noticed many at all SS copies going on the market (of the bay at least). Do any of you have a decent estimation of what a good price to sell my 9.8 X2 SS would be? Should I even sell? This far along in the movie hype train, I'm actually surprised to see how well the other copies of this have done.

As a side note, I own three other copies of this book... one that I bought along with the one I had slabbed that was in just as good shape, another in probably 9.4 shape, and another in 8.5-9.0 in my estimations. Also, if this is not the right place for this topic, if it's redundant to another thread somewhere, or if it should just be in the Heating On eBay thread, by all means lock this thang.

1B6CD7C5-0DA4-4AD8-8467-860311DD9A21.jpeg

Edited by BishopT

Hold onto it. At the very least, wait until the second movie trailer. She's going to be two major movies back to back next year, so chances are it'll peak around her movie and will ride the wave all through Avengers 4.