• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do free CGC accounts expire?

3 posts in this topic

Hi,

It's been a couple years since I was last here - but I had plenty of posts, and had bought dozens of golden age books on the forums.  Now it doesn't recognize me, and I registered as a new account - using the same email I've used for 20 years.  Kind of disappointing to lose the history, that is important if I decide to sell here.  Is there a certain time at which accounts are erased for lack of activity?

Huh.  Never mind, I guess.  Even though it had said my email didn't exist, and I had to register as a new account - now that I have posted I see it lists me as a member since 2012.  weird.

15 hours ago, tpetty said:

Huh.  Never mind, I guess.  Even though it had said my email didn't exist, and I had to register as a new account - now that I have posted I see it lists me as a member since 2012.  weird.

I assume it had something with their conversion to a new platform since you were here last.  Welcome back.