• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spiderman 361

3 posts in this topic

I have an issue of The Amazing Spiderman 361 signed by David Michelinie and Mark Bagley. It is not CGC Certified. It is definitely at a 9.0 or higher. Is this something I should get CGC certified and would this increase the value even more?

4 minutes ago, Rob Wells said:

I have an issue of The Amazing Spiderman 361 signed by David Michelinie and Mark Bagley. It is not CGC Certified. It is definitely at a 9.0 or higher. Is this something I should get CGC certified and would this increase the value even more?

CGC will not authenticate a signature they did not witness. You will probably get a Green, Qualified label.

probably not worth the cost of getting graded.  definitely not by CGC...MAYBE by another company, but probably not.  I would do some ebay research and some math if you really want to drill down. Like a cash flow analysis.  Make sure you include all fees (grading, shipping, insurance, selling fees, taxes, FX and customs (if appropriate).  And don't ignore the time it takes to get something graded either, that matters.