• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SS question

6 posts in this topic

So here in August I will be going to Michigan Comic-Con and while there I was thinking of having Billy West (voice of Fry) sign my Futurama comic and if CGC was there then maybe get it witnessed and slabbed. While this thought came about I decided to look and see if others had done this and to my surprise, I didn't find any SS series with voice actor signatures. No Kevin Conroy on Batman or Tara Strong as Harley Quinn. I did see some actual actor ones but none for VA's.

This makes me wonder if VA signatures can be part of an SS thing. Does anyone have more info on this?

Plenty of Conroys out there, including some double signed by Mark Hamill.  And I just had some books signed for SS at Fan Expo Dallas by Jodi Benson, the voice of the Little Mermaid, and Linda Larkin, the speaking voice of Princess Jasmine in Aladdin, so definitely no restriction against voice actors.

I have a Batman Beyond #1 CGC 9.8 SS with Conroy on it (it's one of my personal grails). 

I know a couple of people that do the Voice Actors on books. There are some Disney ones, if you look on myslabbedcomics.com and ebay

IMG_4772.JPG

Edited by DjMartini
grammer