• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BeachBum Comics May 2018 Sales Thread - Venom #1 Mayhew & Venom #2 Kirkham Carnage Added
3 3

105 posts in this topic

On 5/25/2018 at 7:50 PM, BeachBum said:

Venom 1 Mayhew ASM 300 Homage Variant Set

These books are hot and I'm selling the remaining books I have as sets. You could only buy these between the two websites that shared the covers and now the A, B, C are only available as sets at the show. These are the corrected copies from Marvel but still have a difficult print run but you are getting quality copies as usual.

A) Red Unknown Mayhew

B) Silver KRS Mayhew

C) Mayhew Red Virgin

D) Mayhew Con

(7 Sets available)

$300 Raw NM+ or better (9.8 candidates)

$600 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

$800 CGC 9.8 SS Fast Tracked

If you are interested in getting just one or some of the set graded I can break out the cost (3 raws & 1 graded would be $375 for example)

venom 1 mayhew A.jpg

venom 1 mayhew b.jpeg

venom 1 mayhew c.jpeg

venom 1 mayhew con.jpg

I’ll Take 1 Raw Set Please

On 5/26/2018 at 2:50 AM, BeachBum said:

Venom 1 Mayhew ASM 300 Homage Variant Set

These books are hot and I'm selling the remaining books I have as sets. You could only buy these between the two websites that shared the covers and now the A, B, C are only available as sets at the show. These are the corrected copies from Marvel but still have a difficult print run but you are getting quality copies as usual.

A) Red Unknown Mayhew

B) Silver KRS Mayhew

C) Mayhew Red Virgin

D) Mayhew Con

(7 Sets available)

$300 Raw NM+ or better (9.8 candidates)

$600 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

$800 CGC 9.8 SS Fast Tracked

If you are interested in getting just one or some of the set graded I can break out the cost (3 raws & 1 graded would be $375 for example)

venom 1 mayhew A.jpg

venom 1 mayhew b.jpeg

venom 1 mayhew c.jpeg

venom 1 mayhew con.jpg

I'll take 1 raw set.