• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Slab-mania Keys/Golden age/Silver/Bronze GGA Archie YOU NAME IT. 24 hour sale

24 posts in this topic

Paypal/checks/money orders

Shipping is $15 no matter how many you buy. United States only. 

To claim a book(s) you just say which one and :takeit: 

When you're done, putting your :takeit: in the thread, paypal the amount of the books +$15 shipping to demonxman@hotmail.com / 

:takeit: beats PM's. Anyone posting a conditional :takeit: is subject to losing the books to anyone posting a non conditional one. 

These will only be available for one day and then they will be sent off for consignment. Don't sleep on these!! 

I do accept returns within 7 days, but you're on the hook for shipping since these are slabs. 

First up we have...

Katy Keene #1 CGC 3.0 presents nicer/ has a small piece out of one of the pages that brought the overall grade down.  $600 

`60.jpg

`61.jpg

Foxy Fagan #6 Really cool space cover. Only one on the census. I had this pegged at an 8.0-9.0 and it definitely presents that way but the darn centerfold is detached. I didn't notice. 

I have no idea how to price this, so I'm gonna say $1000 OBO. That means if you want this super duper rare book you should PM me an offer and I might just take it. Even if you think your offer is insulting and I may be butt hurt, still do it. I don't care lol I'd never seen this book before, and I doubt I'll see another. Make me an offer of american currency and this book (which is sweet as can be) could be yours...

`42.jpg

`43.jpg