• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

comics evaluation

3 posts in this topic

hi

i am french and i live in France  i would like to know  if it's possible

to send from France comics for an evaluation at your home in USA
 , if yes to which address to send it? 
what is the procedure to follow ? 

best regards

There are people who have comic pressing or restoration companies that may offer this service or what is called a pre-screen. I would search for "comic pressing" or "comic restoration" and contact those companies to see if they can provide the service you are looking for. 

6 hours ago, pouliquen said:

hi

i am french and i live in France  i would like to know  if it's possible

to send from France comics for an evaluation at your home in USA

, if yes to which address to send it? 

what is the procedure to follow ? 

best regards

7 minutes ago, FN-2199 said:

There are people who have comic pressing or restoration companies that may offer this service or what is called a pre-screen. I would search for "comic pressing" or "comic restoration" and contact those companies to see if they can provide the service you are looking for. 

how do you even know what they're asking for? 

But just in case the OP is asking about this...

You are on the chat boards for a company called CGC.  Their business is the evaluation of comics.  You can look on their website to find out the address and the process to submit comics.  If you are in France, it may be easier to send to the newly opened London office (did it open yet?).  If that is an option for you, you should probably do it sooner rather than later given the ongoing process of the UK pulling out of the EU, as customs and duties may be affected.

I don't know how many actual French boardies there are, but there's definitely some Canadians who might be able and willing to pm you and help you out with your questions en Francais.