• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hints from NWO
1 1

22 posts in this topic

52 minutes ago, Iceman399 said:

I have no idea other than he's getting some Spiderman 1990 grail books. 

Well just assume he is not part of the 1%.

I use most of the 90's comic books for packing material for real comics. 

5 hours ago, NewWorldOrder said:

Should comic collectors check out "Cinder" where comic collectors can date like minded individuals?  Yes! Only after they have exhausted searching on Grinder.

For disclosure "Cinder" doesn't exist but since you are some experience in that dating world I heard you were the man to run this by.

How many dates should a collector wait before revealing he collects comics? First date. 2nd date ask the girl or guy what they are bringing to the table besides their lame personality. 

When is it ok for a collector to come out of the bathroom wearing his costume for a night of passion? Only if their body underneath matches there pre rendered designed muscles. 

See picture below for what not to look coming out of the bathroom via your question.

fat.jpg

LMAO