• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hints from NWO
1 1

22 posts in this topic

Since he was basically begging for it...ask Jon whatever questions you want.   You know he won’t hold back.

@NewWorldOrder

1.  Why did you change your name?? 

2.  Tell us how you really feel about the buyer in jordys thread.

3.  What grade would you give the girl you hooked up with in the elevator?

Edited by chrisco37

1 hour ago, chrisco37 said:

Since he was basically begging for it...ask Jon whatever questions you want.

I can't believe you said Beetlejuice.

4 hours ago, chrisco37 said:

Since he was basically begging for it...ask Jon whatever questions you want.   You know he won’t hold back.

@NewWorldOrder

1.  Why did you change your name?? 

2.  Tell us how you really feel about the buyer in jordys thread.

3.  What grade would you give the girl you hooked up with in the elevator?

Its John.....but I appreciate the shout out.  :foryou:

1. I always wanted a society where people were controlled and expendable, or it was my favorite WCW/NWO wrestling group.

2. That guy needs the USA min-wage wage gap to increase badly.  

3. Ummmmm C+? (shrug)  Ask CGCworld (Jim) or Roy.  They were also in the elevator as witnesses.  This was what WW Philly 2009? 

Should comic collectors check out "Cinder" where comic collectors can date like minded individuals?

For disclosure "Cinder" doesn't exist but since you are some experience in that dating world I heard you were the man to run this by.

How many dates should a collector wait before revealing he collects comics?

When is it ok for a collector to come out of the bathroom wearing his costume for a night of passion?

Edited by blazingbob

10 hours ago, NewWorldOrder said:

I now live with my g/f thank you very much. :preach:

John, I once read where the #1 thing you should do in your lifetime to achieve financial security is................ never get divorced. Note, it doesn't state never get married, just don't get divorced.  

7 minutes ago, Bomber-Bob said:

John, I once read where the #1 thing you should do in your lifetime to achieve financial security is................ never get divorced. Note, it doesn't state never get married, just don't get divorced.  

Never heard it put this way, but so true.

On 5/5/2018 at 2:37 PM, jjfversion1 said:

What is the most garbage book at the moment that people still keep throwing money at?

Black Lightning #1- Hero for Hire rip off

Black Panther #1- embarassing Jack Kirby cover

Both epic trash

Edited by NewWorldOrder

On 5/5/2018 at 9:35 AM, Bomber-Bob said:

#2 only date girls that ages 18 to 18 1/2.  The rest are too old.  

I kid I kid

18-25 is fine.  :takeit:

:jokealert:

Edited by NewWorldOrder

On 5/5/2018 at 8:21 AM, blazingbob said:

Should comic collectors check out "Cinder" where comic collectors can date like minded individuals?

For disclosure "Cinder" doesn't exist but since you are some experience in that dating world I heard you were the man to run this by.

How many dates should a collector wait before revealing he collects comics?

When is it ok for a collector to come out of the bathroom wearing his costume for a night of passion?

Should comic collectors check out "Cinder" where comic collectors can date like minded individuals?  Yes! Only after they have exhausted searching on Grinder.

How many dates should a collector wait before revealing he collects comics? First date. 2nd date ask the girl or guy what they are bringing to the table besides their lame personality. 

When is it ok for a collector to come out of the bathroom wearing his costume for a night of passion? Only if their body underneath matches there pre rendered designed muscles. 

See picture below for what not to look coming out of the bathroom via your question.

fat.jpg

Edited by NewWorldOrder