• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which Tier Do I Use?

8 posts in this topic

Hi Fellow CGCers,

I just bought a middle level membership (to get the $300 worth of submissions), called CGC when I got confused about the Tiers. The customer rep.  told me it would cost $200 to grade according to my disclosure that it is  an Amazing Fantasy 15, 1962, between a 2.0 and a 4.0 condition. What I don't remember is what tier I submit it under? I could sure use your help on this one.

25 minutes ago, Randy Price Collection said:

Hi Fellow CGCers,

I just bought a middle level membership (to get the $300 worth of submissions), called CGC when I got confused about the Tiers. The customer rep.  told me it would cost $200 to grade according to my disclosure that it is  an Amazing Fantasy 15, 1962, between a 2.0 and a 4.0 condition. What I don't remember is what tier I submit it under? I could sure use your help on this one.

I would think an AF 15 would have to go in the Walkthrough tier. Also matches the price quoted you..  3% FMV ($150 Min, $5,000 Max)

2 hours ago, Bomber-Bob said:

I would think an AF 15 would have to go in the Walkthrough tier. Also matches the price quoted you..  3% FMV ($150 Min, $5,000 Max)

That sounds right, Bomber-Bob. If you send it through a lower tier it would likely just get bumped up to reflect the estimated value...

38 minutes ago, The Lions Den said:

That sounds right, Bomber-Bob. If you send it through a lower tier it would likely just get bumped up to reflect the estimated value...

Yes, this is one book that would not get overlooked and get bumped if submitted lower.