• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed

47 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

I can only assume the other thread was removed because it was my 2nd sales thread running at the same time. (shrug)

Really? I've seen other sellers (e.g., GermanFan) abuse the system, having multiple Sales Threads running at the same time often with just a single book listed. 

I refuse to buy from such sellers, but have never seen you take advantage of the Marketplace (in fact, your threads are quite enjoyable!).

14 minutes ago, sacentaur said:

Really? I've seen other sellers (e.g., GermanFan) abuse the system, having multiple Sales Threads running at the same time often with just a single book listed. 

I refuse to buy from such sellers, but have never seen you take advantage of the Marketplace (in fact, your threads are quite enjoyable!).

I have been specifically told now by the moderator that we are not allowed to have more than one thread in the forum at a time.(shrug)