• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] GSB Variety Thread: CLOSED

45 posts in this topic

I am hoping to post over 20 G/S/B books in the next few hours, with no particular pattern to their appearance.  Thread closes tonight (May 7) at 10:00 pm EST, so let's do 10% off the last list price you see on all remaining books!!

The usual rules: no hos/probs; PayPal preferred, eTransfer okay in Canada; shipping to CAN and US preferred, but PM me if you are in another country; shipping within Canada is $15.00; shipping to the US will be $20.00 (up to 6 raw, or 3 slabs, for Canada/US; more than that we can discuss via PM).

My Kudos page: https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/377554-buscemas-avengers-kudosfeedback-thread/

1st :takeit:in the thread claims the book(s) and trumps any negotiations via PM; NO returns on these books; am open to reasonable offers, and am willing to listen to bundle offers besides those posted; posts/pics are on their way ...

Edited by BuscemasAvengers