• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed!

6 posts in this topic

Hello all.

Up for sale today is 10 sets of Infinity War 1 - 6 in unread NM conditions but with a press you could squeak out a 9.6 and possibly 9.8 in some but to be safe assume all of them are 9.4.  Shipping will be $5 for the 1st set and $2 extra for each additional set.  International shipping will be via First Class and at cost (usually is $18 or so for the 6 book set but contact me for exact shipping).  I do offer returns for any reason within a couple weeks of receiving the books (including return shipping if I miss a major defect).  I prefer Paypal but let me know and we can work out other payment options.

Edited by 1Cool

Just sold a similar set for $50 on E-Bay.  I’ll leave these up for until tomorrow afternoon and then I’ll blow them out over there for 20% more.

11 hours ago, faster friends said:

This place is tough right now for selling.

You are telling me.  May be a good reason to finally set up a Amazon Store since these are selling for crazy prices on there.