• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Same art on Heritage and EBay?

12 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, MagnusX said:

Now that the cool brothers had show their hand
and intention to buy this set for resale,
I wonder how the final price will be affected...

I think its the other way around.  I think they consigned it and neglected to stop the ebay auction even though the actual art is already at Heritage.

Malvin

2 hours ago, malvin said:

I think its the other way around.  I think they consigned it and neglected to stop the ebay auction even though the actual art is already at Heritage.

Malvin

I agree.  I have seen that with items they consigned to ComicLInk.

2 hours ago, malvin said:

Malvin

Yup. Should be interesting where the auction ends and how many bids are legit. 

2 hours ago, AnkurJ said:

Sold for $3600. Wonder who won. I was the direct underbidder.

A friend of mine won it. He inquired about it years ago with the Donnellys at SDCC and is super pleased to have it at a reasonable price.

18 hours ago, Pants said:

A friend of mine won it. He inquired about it years ago with the Donnellys at SDCC and is super pleased to have it at a reasonable price.

Glad a collector bought it! 

Edited by AnkurJ

12 hours ago, Pants said:

Glad this worked out for him. Still waiting for my pieces to show up on auction with $1 starting bid and no reserve. 

Last September a CAF acquaintance of mine bought a cover from the Donnellys at a show and months later I found the cover still up for auction on eBay via Coolines. Not great housekeeping on their part.