• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4 more years?!?!?

14 posts in this topic

From Newsarama's latest Joey Q interview:

JQ- Well, let me cut in again - there is a lot of fallout from HoM that has to be dealt with and actually House of M isn’t really the big event, it’s all leading towards something we’ve been planning since that fateful retreat nearly two years ago in which Mark Millar suggested the idea for the New Avengers and we began working on a four year plan that would take the Marvel U in some really fun directions.

frustrated.gif

there's really only 1 direction they can go...

up...

of course...they could think they're going up while remaining motionless at the bottom of the pool.

Hmmmm all about changing every damn series so every collector needs to buy every comic just to follow what the hell is going on. Its like the early 90's again variant covers for everything and every comic series crossing over.

who cares if it "works" or not? Was the four year plan to suck for the first two years and make unreadable books? Or lose their best talent to DC (except Bendis and Millar)? Whatever the case, I really could care less because if House of M is any indication, we're in for a long road of completely terrible reading. Long live DC!

there's really only 1 direction they can go...

up...

of course...they could think they're going up while remaining motionless at the bottom of the pool.

Or they could hit rock bottom..

Pull out a Jack Hammer

& Keep digging

From Newsarama's latest Joey Q interview:

JQ- Well, let me cut in again - there is a lot of fallout from HoM that has to be dealt with and actually House of M isn’t really the big event, it’s all leading towards something we’ve been planning since that fateful retreat nearly two years ago in which Mark Millar suggested the idea for the New Avengers and we began working on a four year plan that would take the Marvel U in some really fun directions.

yeahok.gif

Translated for the layman..."House of M isn't working so I'll make the excuse that it's a set-up for another huge event Marvel can overhype. Trust that we really know what we're doing because we all have been following a pull out of my @ss mythical timeline."

Jim

Translated for the layman..."House of M isn't working so I'll make the excuse that it's a set-up for another huge event Marvel can overhype. Trust that we really know what we're doing because we all have been following a pull out of my @ss mythical timeline."

That's exactly what I was thinking, and I seriously doubt Marvel has anything mapped out 4 weeks in advance, let alone 4 years.

So Marvel is 2 years into a 4 year thing. Man this is going to be painful. I like House of M, I really do, but come on. We could blame DC for the same thing, but when did they actually say they had a plan??? I do believe DiDio (is that right) just said it the beginning of this year that this new BIG EVENT has been planned for like 5 years, correct me if I'm wrong.

I really hope that Marvel doesn't plan on sucking us dry with putting out more and more big mini's because I like them in the summer once in a while but come on now. It might be getting ridiculous

Well, it sounds like they're already 2 years into the 4 year plan. poke2.gif

foreheadslap.gif Thank goodness! flowerred.gif

This means only the next 2 years are gauranteed to suck... devil.gif

Let's hope not....let's ask someone like Shooter or maybe get Stan back!..... news.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif