• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MCS CGC Ebay Listings

7 posts in this topic

i sure wish Ebay would let people stop sellers from showing up in their feeds.  Nothing worse than looking through new graded books listings and seeing page after page of overpriced graded books by MCS.  We are talking some $800 over GPA.  Thankfully they have their little icon on the search page so you can scroll past, but ugh aggravating.

I'd love to know where.  You can only remove search words or ADD sellers you want to see

i don't mind the MCS listings as they are easily identified and, contrary to popular opinion, there are many consignors on MyComicShop who do set fair prices on their consignments (though I would buy them direct from MCS - not via Ebay).

However, if I could find a way to block the Mile High Comics listings on Ebay...

2 hours ago, Black_Adam said:

i don't mind the MCS listings as they are easily identified and, contrary to popular opinion, there are many consignors on MyComicShop who do set fair prices on their consignments (though I would buy them direct from MCS - not via Ebay).

However, if I could find a way to block the Mile High Comics listings on Ebay...

Yes, yes, a thousand times yes. MCS sometimes has some crazy great deals pop up that I would never find trying to visit their site every day, but Mile High, ugh.

2 hours ago, Jerkfro said:

Do you mean excluding sellers from searches in the Advanced Search options?

exclude seller.jpg

Awesome, I'd give this a hundred likes if I could. Thanks, Jerk!