• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Futureflash Spring Sale: DC, Marvel, Misc. Closed

113 posts in this topic

Update: Now Closed, sending out invoices.

Just clearing out some extra copies. I have some DC and Marvel, mostly moderns. I know stuff moves kinda slow on the copper/modern sales board but I will give it a shot.

Rules:

No HOS or Probies.

Buying: First person with a :takeit:take it gets the item. PMs are okay to if you want to work out a deal. However until our deal is not finalized until you post in this thread a :takeit:per our pm. So be aware somebody could take an item while awaiting a response.

Payment: Papal...and try to pay within a few days of your invoice. If you need more time just let me know first.

Shipping US Only:

$3.00 First Class for 1 or 2 comics in a cardboard mailer.

$6.00 Priority Legal Size in a cardboard mailer for 3-8 comics.

$12.00 for a Priority Medium Flat Rate Box for up to around 15 comics.

If you order more than that we can work it out.

I can ship to Canada too...but we will have to work that out too. But it can get a bit spendy.

Returns: Of course, please do your return within 2 weeks of receiving your comics. If it is my mistake I'll pay the return. If you just want to return them, then you pay shipping back. Basically we can work it out.

Okay let's do this! 

Edit: For the most part I am only going to do Front Scans only, except on books that cost a bit more. If you want a back scan of a book(s) just let me know.

Edited by FutureFlash