• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Picture Frame Rarities - Closed- All Sold.
1 1

16 posts in this topic

• 1st unqualified  or PM gets the book or books.

• Shipping in the U.S. is $17.15 for one slab - but possibly less depending on your zip code or type of slab.
• Other shipping will be at cost.
• Orders over $200 add $2.55 to shipping for Signature Confirmation.
• Raw books will be shipped USPS Priority mail at cost. 
• International shipping will be at cost and it's expensive. Canada is around $30 for 1 slab. 10 raw books to Canada is around $30. I’ll only ship USPS Priority internationally.
• No probation listers or Hall of Shamers.
• Boardies without long track records or unknown to me must provide solid references. 
• Checks or money orders only. (PayPal is ok if I know you or you have plenty of references.)
• Payment required within 7 days of invoicing. 
• No returns on CGC books. Raw books may be returned if I’m notified within 5 days of delivery and books are returned within 2 weeks. No refunds on shipping costs. Buyer is responsible for return shipping.
• $20 minimum order.

Edited by Ghost Town
All Sold!

No, I'm not talking about high grade copies of Iron Man #44 or Avengers #103. Not even those wussie Westerns or reprint titles. Those are too freakin' easy to find. I'm talking about the manliest of titles, the rarest of the rare - Millie the Model. 

Laugh if you must. Heaven knows I've laughed at myself for chasing these books. But these books are incredibly tough tough to find in decent shape. They are a Picture Frame completist's nightmare. Or at least a Picture Frame completist's nightmare who's prone to hyperbole.

Edited by Ghost Town

1 minute ago, crassus said:

I'm assuming by "picture frames" you mean actual frames for art, and not actual Marvel comics 20c picture frames....correct... 

There are picture frames for art? I don't what you're talking about.

1 hour ago, Ghost Town said:

No, I'm not talking about high grade copies of Iron Man #44 or Avengers #103. Not even those wussie Westerns or reprint titles. Those are too freakin' easy to find. I'm talking about the manliest of titles, the rarest of the rare - Millie the Model. 

Laugh if you must. Heaven knows I've laughed at myself for chasing these books. But these books are incredibly tough tough to find in decent shape. They are a Picture Frame completist's nightmare. Or at least a Picture Frame completist's nightmare who's prone to hyperbole.

Barton!