• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic Book Memes !
13 13

6,967 posts in this topic

On 12/13/2021 at 10:17 AM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Well done would have been Red Ryder not Ruger, but close.. 

I'm not up on my BB guns nor pellets, I'm not sure that Red Ryder is still around, although it probably is in some aspects (thumbsu

Its the sentiment of course :x 

On 12/13/2021 at 10:32 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I'm not up on my BB guns nor pellets, I'm not sure that Red Ryder is still around, although it probably is in some aspects (thumbsu

Its the sentiment of course :x 

It has been going strong for over 80 years. (1938)  They are still sold. They may not have the FPS of some of these modern ones, but they still are a classic!

On 12/13/2021 at 10:45 AM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

It has been going strong for over 80 years. (1938)  They are still sold. They may not have the FPS of some of these modern ones, but they still are a classic!

I'm sure Red Ryder is happy for the free advertisement then lol over their competition.

If I'm Ruger, I'm complaining :roflmao: 

On 12/13/2021 at 10:48 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I'm sure Red Ryder is happy for the free advertisement then lol over their competition.

If I'm Ruger, I'm complaining :roflmao: 

Well maybe they should make their own Christmas Story! 

On 12/13/2021 at 10:48 AM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

I had a daisy, I'm not sure if it was "red ryder" specifically though idk.

Still I got to "play" with it, then I never saw it anymore. I found it later yet, the fun had then passed. For this city boy, parents could be cruel! lol 

They had it in their room when I wasn't "using" it, then I forgot to play with it! :( 

On 12/13/2021 at 10:50 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I had a daisy, I'm not sure if it was "red ryder" specifically though idk.

Still I got to "play" with it, then I never saw it anymore. I found it later yet, the fun had then passed. For this city boy, parents could be cruel! lol 

They had it in their room when I wasn't "using" it, then I forgot to play with it! :( 

Probably just trying to save you from "shooting your eye out" (Thanks Christmas Story) 

On 12/13/2021 at 12:56 PM, KirbyJack said:

On a whim, I gave my dad a Red Ryder for Christmas. I never imagined he’d actually use it, but he did. He loved it! 
Now it’s mine, and someday it will go to one of his great grandkids.

^^:yeehaw: