• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DC's DOOM PATROL on HBO Max

180 posts in this topic

“The Flight Attendant” star Michelle Gomez is staying in business with HBO Max with a role in “Doom Patrol” Season 3.

Gomez will star as Madame Rouge, described as a complicated and electrifying eccentric who arrives at Doom Manor with a very specific mission, if only she could remember it.

Gomez starred as the deadly Miranda Croft in Season 1 of “The Flight Attendant,” with the show having received multiple SAG and Golden Globe nominations. Gomez also recently appeared in the Netflix series “Chilling Adventures of Sabrina” in the role of Madam Satan. Her other notable TV roles include “Doctor Who,” “The Brink,” “Gotham,” “Green Wing,” and “Carrie and Barry.”

She is repped by Industry Entertainment, Peikoff Mahan and Viewpoint.

HBO Max announced the first three episodes Season 3 of “Doom Patrol” will premiere Sept. 23, with subsequent episodes launching weekly every Thursday through Nov. 11. The series stars Brendan Fraser, Matt Bomer, April Bowlby, Diane Guerrero, Joivan Wade and Timothy Dalton as DC’s most beloved groups of superheroes. Season 3 follows the heroes as they are at a loss, and each member struggles to face who they are and who they want to be. “Doom Patrol” is produced by Berlanti Productions in association with Warner Bros. Television with Jeremy Carver, Geoff Johns, Greg Berlanti, Sarah Schecther, Chris Dingess and Tamara Becher-Wilkinson serving as executive producers. The series is based on characters created for DC by Arnold Drake, Bob Haney and Bruno Premiani.

On 8/9/2021 at 1:27 PM, Bosco685 said:

of all the things coming out this year, this by far more than anything else is what i am looking forward to

more than suicide squad

more than what if

more than anything disney/wb/star wars/godzilla vs king kong/netflix/amazon etc

this is such a wonderful show that i love very much

On 8/9/2021 at 2:34 PM, jsilverjanet said:

of all the things coming out this year, this by far more than anything else is what i am looking forward to

more than suicide squad

more than what if

more than anything disney/wb/star wars/godzilla vs king kong/netflix/amazon etc

this is such a wonderful show that i love very much

This show is entertainment gold to me

:tink:

On 8/9/2021 at 1:34 PM, jsilverjanet said:

This and the Harley Quinn Animated Series - season 3 are my top two.  Both reliably entertaining so far.

Our favorite group of misfits are not missing anything not being on the DC Universe app anymore. They’re just as weird, outrageous, and incredibly on point. If you enjoy Doom Patrol for the strangeness, you’re in luck. If you watch Doom Patrol because you know that it’s more than just a show about DC’s strangest heroes, then you’re in luck. Everything you loved about Doom Patrol is ever present in the premiere of the third season.

When Doom Patrol hits HBO Max on September 23, you’ll have three episodes to devour. Words really cannot describe how much I enjoy this show. These are incredibly broken characters and while there has been a lot of growth in the seasons that we’ve had, these characters are still flawed. And learning. And that’s what’s so amazing about them. They’re not standing on brooding morale; they’re incredibly real and grounded. That’s a lot to say about a group where one character is a robot, another is a woman who can stretch her body, and another has over 70 personalities.