• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Isola Thread
1 1

44 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, kimik said:

Is now the time to sell Isola #1, or hold onto it and hope it rises further? My LCS added a couple of copies to my file since they thought it would do well.

???  Its not a hot value ( price wise) at the moment at all is it? 

But its a great read..   

On 5/29/2018 at 12:54 PM, manetteska said:

On the #1 First Prints, is there a line at the bottom edge of the front cover on others' copies?

Or is it just me?

I finally was bag and boarding these last night and all my copies ( I have a few ;) ) had the line. 

Strange little thing. 

Was really surprised to see my LCS had a huge stack of #4 today.. This is a shop that only puts the barest amount of comics on the shelf - usually 5 or so books even for big events like recent  asm 800 or the batman 50.  

The guy working today didn't know why.    Was there a promo or something? I hope this book catches on as I really want to be able to continue reading it.. Its great so far. 

16 hours ago, MGH said:

Was really surprised to see my LCS had a huge stack of #4 today.. This is a shop that only puts the barest amount of comics on the shelf - usually 5 or so books even for big events like recent  asm 800 or the batman 50.  

The guy working today didn't know why.    Was there a promo or something? I hope this book catches on as I really want to be able to continue reading it.. Its great so far. 

There was 4 at my LCS...  I love the series too... hope it  catches on

1 hour ago, Wolverinex said:

WOW!  Did anyone read the 4th issue... freaking intense issue.  :whatthe:

Really good.. Now thinking I need to read through the others again and figure out what was real or not.. 

It's really building well.  Is it true they are only doing 5 issues this year then resuming next year?   

1 minute ago, MGH said:

Really good.. Now thinking I need to read through the others again and figure out what was real or not.. 

It's really building well.  Is it true they are only doing 5 issues this year then resuming next year?   

OH NO.... another delay..that's a huge bummer.  Delays pretty much killed Seven to Eternity for me...

The only way to keep the momentum going is to have regular issues like Walking dead or Saga...

2 hours ago, Awax said:

Yea. I think it said in previews there is gonna be a break.  

That's a shame.. Seems like there was nice momentum building in the story.  Hopefully it's not a long break 

On 7/11/2018 at 7:27 AM, Awax said:

I finally was bag and boarding these last night and all my copies ( I have a few ;) ) had the line. 

Strange little thing. 

Same line on my copy. Was a little peeved with my LCS, but didn't say anything so glad to read it's a common issue.