• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Martin Kellerman’s ROCKY
1 1

4 posts in this topic

While relatively unknown in America, Rocky is a Swedish comic strip that ran for 20 years (ending this year). It is my favorite modern comic strip after Calvin and Hobbes. Boardie mschmidt introduced me to it some years ago by sending me a collected volume as a gift. There are two English language volumes available on Amazon and I highly recommend checking them out if you have any love for the strip format. Warning: adult themes and language. Rocky spawned a CGI series and also appeared as a national postage stamp.

I picked this small drawing up from Walter through CAF and he gave me the gallery name in Sweden where he acquired it. This led me to securing a wonderful piece from the gallery owner which I’ll add here once the transaction is complete. Finally, thanks to Simon (GotSuperPowers?) - you know what you did.

65D659FB-389C-4F7F-BAA0-3FF8D6374921.jpeg