• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cap #100 CGC 8.0 Blue Label or a CGC 8.0 Yellow Label Stan Lee signed??

6 posts in this topic

So I am finally in a position to start collecting comics for real!!! :news:   I would like to buy my first CGC book. Captain America #100 . Choosing between a CGC 8.0 Blue Label or a CGC 8.0 Yellow Label Stan Lee signed. Any advice on which is the better purchase? I do intend to complete the run and the Avengers Silver Age run as well. Nott all CGC of course but the Keys for sure. 

I could truly use some words of wisdom here.

Comicvault! Don  

Edited by Comicvault

Odd question to ask IMO. Totally personal perference, do you like signed books? Myself I would never buy a keeper book that was signed, I just don't like the look. And the amount of comics that are out there signed by Stan is pertty high right now, so it's not rare.

29 minutes ago, PinkRoseCollection said:

I only collect Cap and Tarzan. 8's are what I go after for personal(reminds me of my old kid collection, not perfect) reasons.  I would go unsigned for a keeper like Finhead  says. 

KIMG0560.JPG

Nice book, I'm holding out for a 8.0 or better with White pages they are tuff to come by.

19 hours ago, PinkRoseCollection said:

I only collect Cap and Tarzan. 8's are what I go after for personal(reminds me of my old kid collection, not perfect) reasons.  I would go unsigned for a keeper like Finhead  says. 

KIMG0560.JPG

Great looking copy!  

Agree with the responses thus far.  Not really a question for us to answer.  Basically it comes down to would the OP prefer it signed or not?

How about a lower grade Avengers 4 and if you want a SS on a Cap book maybe Joe Simon ?

But buy what you love and you won’t regret it - having a Stan signed Cap 100 would be a cool book and if it is for your personal collection then if you want a sig book grab it!

Edited by Chillax23