• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Free - Four Old Overstreets - All Claimed!

26 posts in this topic

This one's simple-- first :takeit: in the thread wins, then just PM me your ship-to-to address. I will ship anywhere in the U.S. Via media mail. Apologies if you're not in the U.S. If you really want a particular one and you're not in the U.S., pm me if you're willing to pick up shipping, but I do not have Paypal, so we will need an instrument that pays in USD (usually some type of bank check).

You listy? No freebie (tsk)

Return policy - Nah, it's free after all!

Edited by Readcomix

11 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Overstreet #18 sc. L.B. Cole Superman cover.

image.jpeg

Usually don't collect these but what the heck this cover is AWESOME! :takeit:

Thanks for doing this sir!

5 hours ago, SkOw said:

Usually don't collect these but what the heck this cover is AWESOME! :takeit:

Thanks for doing this sir!

^^ #18 LB Cole Superman cover! You're welcome; thank you Matt! Glad it's going to a guy working on a GA Superman run! 

Edited by Readcomix

2 hours ago, Readcomix said:

Overstreet #22 sc. Spidey vs Green Goblin by Bagley and Romita. Looks painted?

image.jpeg

This was the first Overstreet I ever had!! Prolly early 90s I would think. Sadly I don't have it anymore so :takeit: and thanks for doing this I wouldn't mind pursuing the prices myself!! Thanks buddy you da man!! 

7 minutes ago, gino2paulus2 said:

This was the first Overstreet I ever had!! Prolly early 90s I would think. Sadly I don't have it anymore so :takeit: and thanks for doing this I wouldn't mind pursuing the prices myself!! Thanks buddy you da man!! 

That is awesome. Congrats on the pickup.  I met Mark Bagley last year and he was a great guy.  

3 hours ago, gino2paulus2 said:

^^ #22 thank you Gino, my brother-in-low grade GA appreciation! (thumbsu

Edited by Readcomix