• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Real Life SuperHero (Spiderman)

19 posts in this topic

Ps the other guy had the kid the whole time he's the real hero here wtf

5 minutes ago, kav said:

5 minutes ago, kav said:

Looks like he couldn't pull the kid past the barrier... I was wondering about that initially.

Just now, Wolverinex said:

Looks like he couldn't pull the kid past the barrier... I was wondering about that initially.

I also wondered why spiderman didnt grab kid when he was below him-no time to waste i would have.

3 minutes ago, kav said:

I also wondered why spiderman didnt grab kid when he was below him-no time to waste i would have.

Looks like he was standing on the railing and probably didn't have good enough balance to grab the kid and jump safely... who knows what he was thinking at that time. 

Man, He climbed 4 stories in 30 seconds...

Edited by Wolverinex

One time I was at a mall and this kid grabbed the escalator rail and up he went.  By the time he realized he was heading for the barricade which would swipe him off, he was too high to let go.  I grabbed a chair, stood on it and held my arms as high as i could and said hey hey kid-he looked down and dropped I caught him and we both tumbled to the floor but unhurt.  If a 40 pound kid falls 5 feet you really cant catch and hold-only catch and slow down.

2 minutes ago, kav said:

One time I was at a mall and this kid grabbed the escalator rail and up he went.  By the time he realized he was heading for the barricade which would swipe him off, he was too high to let go.  I grabbed a chair, stood on it and held my arms as high as i could and said hey hey kid-he looked down and dropped I caught him and we both tumbled to the floor but unhurt.  If a 40 pound kid falls 5 feet you really cant catch and hold-only catch and slow down.

Found the original Peter parker...I guess this video is of Miles Morales

1 minute ago, Wolverinex said:

Found the original Peter parker...I guess this video is of Miles Morales

I did have radioactive blood for a while when i had to get a bone scan.  

Are you still dating a hot model? 

nah that was long ago.  The thing with hot models is you get in a lot of fights.

1 minute ago, Wolverinex said:

Gwen Stacy?  Deb Whitman?

Betty Brandt

is the baby Normie? 

Franklin Richards