• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

70s Archies,Mad and Cracked Magazines-dirt cheap.

1 post in this topic

I'm going to look at a mid to late 70s/early 80s collection and it contains approx 500 Archie type boks and fifty each of Mad and Cracked. Books are supposed to be fairly nice,read three or four times,then stored by the months in paper grocery bags.The one sample bag i saw had mostly books in the F/VF range,with a few on either side of that.

With no commitments on either side,I'm curious if anyone would be interested in buying the whole Archies run or the Magazines,for whatever I pay for them. It will be in the 10-25cent range.I've had zero succes sellng these types of books and don't want them in inventory. I'm trying to buy the collection sans these but the women wants to sell everything.

Books will be in NYC so you can pick them up there or pay exact shipping plus cost of packing goods. thumbsup2.gif