• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(CLOSED) Hulk 181 Raw Mid-Grade

2 posts in this topic

For sale I have a raw mid-grade Hulk 181.  I would say that it is a 6.0.  

The only major flaws are the fact that the back cover extends slightly beyond the front cover and that there is a small moisture stain at the top right corner of the interior of the book.  I included plenty of pictures.

Overall this is a nice book and it really pops in a mylite2 w/ fullback.

My asking price is $1500 firm.  I will ship overnight to any US address with insurance, tracking, and signature confirmation, with the shipping included in the price.  I will accept a return within 7 days of it being delivered, but please study the pictures carefully as that is a hassle I would rather not deal with.  

Payment will have to be with paypal and the first "I'll take it" gets the book.

Please no Hall of Shame'rs.

Thanks for looking!

Edit:  A question was asked about potential restoration.  My answer was:  "I know that I did not trim the book in the 20 years that I have had it and I did take it to a dealer and he agreed as well that there was no trimming.  To the best of my knowledge it is just that the back cover extends beyond the front cover.  It also extends beyond the interior pages as well." 

IMG_2012.thumb.JPG.e8a7ba51a8dba1bff3f20442f6653846.JPG

IMG_2007.JPG

IMG_2009.JPG

IMG_2010.JPG

IMG_2011.JPG

IMG_2013.JPG

Edited by Von Cichlid
Additional Information

Due to the fact that I would be unable to offer returns for the extended period of time that it would take to tell if there was restoration, and also due to the fact that I cannot 100% guarantee that there was not any restoration done, I am pulling this book from the forum in order to get it graded by CGC.  I will make sure to post the results when it comes back.  

I apologize for wasting anyone's time who PM'd me. This was my first time trying to sell on this forum and I didn't consider all the possible ramifications of selling a book that possibly was in fact restored.  I'll make sure to think of these things in advance in the future.