• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] 50% OFF! CLOSING TONIGHT 11EST! High Grade Amazing Spider-Mans - 9.0s VF/NM and above... And some other various books, variants, annuals, etc.
1 1

143 posts in this topic

:news: Everything now 50% off!

So, I got some other ASMs from my collection that I'd like to pass on to some of you guys as well as a small selection of some other books. Anyways, I'll be putting up the remaining of my high grade ASM collection (9.0s and above) starting with #263 up until about the beginning of the Vol. 4 run last year. Sorry, no 300 or 361... yet. There will be a lot of gaps since again, this is the remaining of my ASM collection. 

First :takeit: in the thread trumps everything and anything. This includes negotiations done through PM. If negotiations are done through PM the buyer must also post on the thread that he/she has taken it via PM. The time stamp in the thread with :takeit:will be the deciding factor. Thread will be ongoing until either Sunday or Monday night. Might be longer than that, but have it pretty much set until those days. At that time, invoices will be sent. Payment is to be due within 4 days.

Shipping for 1 - 3 raw books is $6. Each additional book after that is $0.50. Any orders over $100 $50, shipping is on me. I will ship international if requested. PM me and we can work out the details for shipping.

If you would like to see what type of seller I am, my eBay is lucidenigma. I've sold a number of books there since the beginning. This is in addition to my kudos thread here which I just started a few months ago with the large ASM sale. I've sold a number of books prior to that but never bothered to start a kudos until recently since I didn't think I'd be selling off most of my books. Regardless, I can honestly say that I haven't receive any negative feedback selling comic books here or on eBay, and if I do mess something up, I'll gladly correct it and make things right with the buyer. Couple last things:

PayPal only please

No HoS or Probies

If you have any other questions, please feel free to PM me

Edited by Lucid Enigma