• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another one bites the dust...

31 posts in this topic

I just turned on the song to refresh my memory, and if you stare at the dancing banana long enough he almost gets in step with the beat. yay.gif This is too bizzare.

and another one bites and another one bites, another one bites the dust! yay.gif

Food Eater Lad is gone.

Damn you, Kiltman! Damn you to HELL! You put that stupid song in my head. frustrated.gif

Hah! You got it easy. I got the stupid 1982 Detroit Lions version stuck in my head...

"Last year's team was 2 and 14, but this is the year for New Orleans

Another One Bites the Dust..."

ARRRGGGGHHH!!!! frustrated.gifChristo_pull_hair.giffrustrated.gifChristo_pull_hair.gif

and another one bites and another one bites, another one bites the dust! yay.gif

Food Eater Lad is gone.

Damn you, Kiltman! Damn you to HELL! You put that stupid song in my head. frustrated.gif

Hah! You got it easy. I got the stupid 1982 Detroit Lions version stuck in my head...

"Last year's team was 2 and 14, but this is the year for New Orleans

Another One Bites the Dust..."

ARRRGGGGHHH!!!! frustrated.gifChristo_pull_hair.giffrustrated.gifChristo_pull_hair.gif

I didn't mean to cause so much stress crazy.gif