• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shipping

3 posts in this topic

Hey there guys I'm wondering what the best way to package my comics when shipping them off to cgc. I know that they advise using a box with cardboard berween the comics and stuff but I'm only gonna be sending like a total of 7 comics to be graded this first time so I don't think a box and cardboard with all the bells and whistles is necessary. 

Clay

8 minutes ago, Clayton Carr said:

Hey there guys I'm wondering what the best way to package my comics when shipping them off to cgc. I know that they advise using a box with cardboard berween the comics and stuff but I'm only gonna be sending like a total of 7 comics to be graded this first time so I don't think a box and cardboard with all the bells and whistles is necessary. 

Clay

You are sending in your books to be graded. You want them to arrive safely, without damage, to get the best grade possible. Why would you consider taking shortcuts ? The 'bells and whistles' should always be used. Even if you are shipping one comic, you should use both a cardboard sandwich and a box.