• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Batman 297

9 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Not A Clone said:

That's my guess also. Looks like an average beater.

I think that the back looks good enough to keep it from being 3.5 and the front from a 4.5 ..... it is a bit dirty on the back, but I think at that grade level... it matter's not.... :) 

11 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I think that the back looks good enough to keep it from being 3.5 and the front from a 4.5 ..... it is a bit dirty on the back, but I think at that grade level... it matter's not.... :) 

I remember getting this. I bought a book from someone on EBay and they threw this in the box to get rid of it lol. I'll have to pay it forward.

3 minutes ago, Not A Clone said:

I remember getting this. I bought a book from someone on EBay and they threw this in the box to get rid of it lol. I'll have to pay it forward.

Your going to have fun this grading contest ;) I think there are several throughout the year! I have yet to be too high up in any winner circle though lol 

I think because in PGM thread, I pick and choose my battles on which I choose to estimate....

Got to get in the practice sometime ha. THANKS for posting the book!

Just now, ADAMANTIUM said:

Your going to have fun this grading contest ;) I think there are several throughout the year! I have yet to be too high up in any winner circle though lol 

I think because in PGM thread, I pick and choose my battles on which I choose to estimate....

Got to get in the practice sometime ha. THANKS for posting the book!

more coming! The GA stuff seems to be  where I have the most problems. I don't have any GA so I try to look at all of the stuff posted here for practice.