• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Marvel Premiere #15

7 posts in this topic

2.5 or 2.0 can't decide which.....probably 2.5... ratty enough not to be 3.0 and just not too far gone for no return of 2.0.... :foryou: 

I buy raw keys like that all the time Batman 395, All Star Comics 58 etc, just happen to be at the right place and time (not online, shipping would make it cost too much, but more bargain bins etc.), and if they're cheap enough, why not? (thumbsu 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

7 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

2.5 or 2.0 can't decide which.....probably 2.5... ratty enough not to be 3.0 and just not too far gone for no return of 2.0.... :foryou: 

I buy raw keys like that all the time Batman 395, All Star Comics 58 etc, just happen to be at the right place and time (not online, shipping would make it cost too much, but more bargain bins etc.), and if they're cheap enough, why not? (thumbsu 

Yeah I think I paid $6-7 for this. Just wanted a reader and I loved the old Iron Fist stuff. He wa probably my 2nd favorite behind Spidey. My only question on the grade is according to "the grading guide" this can't be higher than a 1.0 because the stamp is cut out. Anyone know if this is true for the Marvel Value Stamps?.

32 minutes ago, Not A Clone said:

Yeah I think I paid $6-7 for this. Just wanted a reader and I loved the old Iron Fist stuff. He wa probably my 2nd favorite behind Spidey. My only question on the grade is according to "the grading guide" this can't be higher than a 1.0 because the stamp is cut out. Anyone know if this is true for the Marvel Value Stamps?.

you should check Missing MVS listings of IH 181.... they get as high as 8.0.... with an incomplete designation (shrug) 

Ya I picked up a VF MP #16 at HPB for $15....some good reads :o