• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heroes Con - Charlotte : Can anyone help me...

4 posts in this topic

i will definitely take a look for you, but can't promise anything. have you called Shelton at Heroes and asked him if he had any he'd be willing to sell you?

Thaks Sal, I really appreciate your help...

I've not called Shelton at Heroes, I'm in England, UK, which is why I can't get the priny myself.

Do you have his email address, maybe I could email him...

19 June 05--What? Just 5 days left until HeroesCon? We've been super-busy putting the finishing touches on what we hope will be our best show yet, so the news has piled up in the meantime! First of all, today's the last day for you to get the exclusive signed & numbered, limited edition James Jean Fantastic Four print! There won't be any more extensions, so this is it! All you have to do is buy your 3-day pass now, and you'll get the print FREE at HeroesCon! You can call in your order until 6pm (704.375.7462); after that, you'll have to fax it in before midnight (704.375.7464)! Click here for more info, including the ticket form itself.