• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rank your top 5 SA Marvel Heroes (Teams are fair game as a unit)
1 1

47 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, KirbyJack said:

I didn’t know it off the top of my head.

I loved the Byrne run, but I don’t have it mentally indexed like I do Kirby.

Thunsicker to the rescue!

i'm starting to read the Byrne stuff. it's good !Gotta finish up Bill S. and Doug M's Moon Knight first. There work on the MK title issues about 23 - 33 are great!

1 hour ago, thunsicker said:

Depends on how it's counted.  Daredevil and X-Men in the Silver Age didn't do it for me.  However with continuity (and great writing/art) in the Bronze Age they would be 1 and 2 for me of titles that started in Silver Age.  Going strictly on Silver Age stories I'd go:

Fantastic Four

Spiderman

Avengers

Thor

Hulk

That’s how I feel.  I don’t collect SA Daredevil, but I love the character (due to the Miller and Bendis runs).  I only collect the random SA Thor book because I love the Simonson run and I know Kirby loved the character (you can tell by his artwork on the title).

1 hour ago, KirbyJack said:

I didn’t know it off the top of my head.

I loved the Byrne run, but I don’t have it mentally indexed like I do Kirby.

Thunsicker to the rescue!

@KirbyJack's picks

1 Fantastic four

2 Fantastic four

3 Fantastic four 

...........................................................................................................................................................infinity......................

48 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:

@KirbyJack's picks

1 Fantastic four

2 Fantastic four

3 Fantastic four 

...........................................................................................................................................................infinity......................

Damn skippy. :sumo: