• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gil Kane prelim with title stats on HA

6 posts in this topic

hm, what are the the odds that a penciled cover layout//prelim that has full title dress passed through the Donnellys' hands?

https://comics.ha.com/itm/original-comic-art/gil-kane-werewolf-by-night-20-preliminary-cover-original-art-marvel-comics-1974-/a/121823-12100.s?ic4=ListView-ShortDescription-071515

http://www.coollinesartwork.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=298894&ArtistId=411&Details=1&From=Room

Somehow I just knew I would find it there.  I would have liked to see it before they got their hands on it...

On 6/8/2018 at 5:47 AM, The Voord said:

I read the title of this thread and immediately thought, "Donnellys?"  Then I read the first post and had my suspicion confirmed.

Since they re-formatted HA, I have had difficulty finding things. How did you get to the first post? Can you easily follow bidding activity anymore?

6 hours ago, Rick2you2 said:

Since they re-formatted HA, I have had difficulty finding things. How did you get to the first post? Can you easily follow bidding activity anymore?

The link in the OP's post worked fine for me.  Personally, I haven't bid on any HA offerings in a long, long time  Most people seem to wait on the big auction houses' offerings but I usually find what I'm looking for doing the leg-work through networking or actively tracking stuff down under my own devices.

Edited by The Voord