• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

divad's Avengers #57 CGC 9.2 O/W 1st SA App The Vision!

48 posts in this topic

GPA is only one source to measure sales. Lots of book sell for greater than GPA and never get reported. GPA is a great tool, but $70 higher than the highest GPA sale isn't exactly outrageous.

That's right thumbsup2.gif and it's not $70 higher than the highest, it's only $70 higher than the average - it's only $17 higher than the highest reported by GPA for the grade . . . and in my mind still a bargain acclaim.gif It's a beautiful book!!!

Interested, but a bit high I think. GPA Average is $281.

Last 3 sales since Aug 2004 are

$265.00

$238.50

$275.00

If you come down, let me know. Would be interested.

Negotiate via PM. Don't do it like this in public. Christo_pull_hair.gifmad.gif If you disagree with his pricing, tell him privately but don't pizz all over his listing thread like this.

I learned my lesson after getting a similar lashing by you, Scott. acclaim.gif

I think it was a mistake to put the raw scans in your auction. They might be misleading people into thinking that the book has been cracked out of the slab, or worse, if they don't take the time to scroll all the way to the bottom where the slabbed scan is, they might think you're BS'ing about the book being slabbed. confused-smiley-013.gif

tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Yeah, I think you may be right - but the colors are just huge pre-slabbed. I may just set on this book a while cloud9.gif

You should keep it. Has to be other stuff in your collection that should go before this issue.

Yes, there is of course, but I'm trying to put some fast cash together . . . 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

The funny thing about my collection is that no matter how many books I sell, my collection keeps growing, and growing, and growing . . . insane.gif

Yeah, I think you may be right - but the colors are just huge pre-slabbed. I may just set on this book a while cloud9.gif

No one but you cares about the actual colors on the book. It's all about the number on the label. 27_laughing.gif

List that baby with a scan of the slab that is about half as big as the one you've got up there right now and ditch the raw scans. You can dicker with the colors on the slabbed scan if you want to get them looking like real life. Do that, it'll sell.

You should keep it. Has to be other stuff in your collection that should go before this issue.

Yes, there is of course, but I'm trying to put some fast cash together . . . 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

The funny thing about my collection is that no matter how many books I sell, my collection keeps growing, and growing, and growing . . . insane.gif

kinda like my stomach insane.gif

Funny how true this statement is 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

kinda like my stomach insane.gif

27_laughing.gifhi.gif

Funny how true this statement is 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

headbang.gifhi.gif