• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kramerica's Giant SA/BA Sale - Prices Slashed 7/14!!! Recap on Page 41!
4 4

820 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, eeb03 said:

:takeit:

Strange Tales #148 VF 8.0 Origin Ancient One, arrival date in pencil ULFC (OSPG $51.00) $37.00

Strange Tales #153 F/VF 7.0 Steranko art (OSPG $32.50) $22.00

Daredevil #29 NM- 9.2 smoking, gorgeous copy (OSPG $110.00) $75.00

^^ Thanks :hi:

:news: Claimed by WeR138

Super cool Freebie time :headbang:

Next lucky buyer also takes home a brand new Guardians of the Galaxy: War of Kings Book 1 hardcover. I took it out of shrinkwrap recently and read it once. Dust jacket in great shape. I purchased the GOTG Ultimate Collection which has this so this becomes a freebie for one of you :ohnoez:

gotgb.JPG

Edited by Kramerica

1 hour ago, Kramerica said:

Avengers #181 VF+ 8.5 (OSPG $56.50) $40.00

1st Scott Lang! (becomes Ant-Man the next month in M. Premiere #47)

John Byrne art!

New line-up!

Guardians app!

1st Henry Gyrich!

Falcon joins!

Hawkeye kicked to the curb :(

av181.JPG

av181a.JPG

:takeit:

12 minutes ago, Kramerica said:

:news: Claimed by WeR138

Super cool Freebie time :headbang:

Next lucky buyer also takes home a brand new Guardians of the Galaxy: War of Kings Book 1 hardcover. I took it out of shrinkwrap recently and read it once. Dust jacket in great shape. I purchased the GOTG Ultimate Collection which has this so this becomes a freebie for one of you :ohnoez:

gotgb.JPG

(worship) Thank You!

Blackhawk #193 VF 8.0 (OSPG $27.00) $20.00

Date Stamp: Dec 9th, 1963

On this day:

It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). Famous people born on this day include Kirsten Gillibrand and Isabelle Kocher. In that special week of December people in US were listening to Good Vibrations by The Beach Boys. In UK Green Green Grass Of Home by Tom Jones was in the top 5 hits. A Man for All Seasons, directed by Fred Zinnemann, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1966 while The Boston Strangler by Gerald Frank was one of the best selling books. On TV people were watching Polizeifunk ruft. 

black193.JPG

black193a.JPG

Edited by Kramerica