• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Don't you hate pants?
2 2

27 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, porcupine48 said:

I was saying trousers are pants.Like,gee slacks really suck,they're a nause.

You are so right Porcupine SLACKS is worse, maybe in the forties it was okay but now NO!:) As to the original poster great idea sharing the comics, who knows maybe you could light a collecting spark, well done. 

@oakman29 my first avatars very similar the one you had. I was getting ready to post a couple weeks ago when I saw you reply to something. I had to make the change to Lego Hulk.

@The Lions Den Thanks! Everything is helpful right now. I'm just trying to be a sponge and absorb as much as I can. I was thinking of getting a few books up on that page that have a different issues so I can try to get a grasp on what makes a book high or low grade. I don't like to judge a book by it's cover, but I'm going to have to start!

@Get Marwood & I A friend used the title as filler space when he interned at community newspaper and it accidentally got run as the headline to a high school baseball story. I've used it as the subject for a couple emails over time. I figured it would get more attention than "Comics, what are these things?"

@tv horror Collecting, art, creative writing; if it can take their eyes off a screen and onto paper for even a little while I'll call it a win.

I didn't know if setting myself up as bizzaro you would have been beneficial or not. 

I figured you were kidding. I think we need a humor or sarcasm font if the future of human communication is going to be online.

I finally finished reading this whole thread.

I have been panting, since finishing.

3 hours ago, jas1vans said:

@Get Marwood & I A friend used the title as filler space when he interned at community newspaper and it accidentally got run as the headline to a high school baseball story. I've used it as the subject for a couple emails over time. I figured it would get more attention than "Comics, what are these things?"

It worked! :headbang:

Never works for me though. Strikes and suspensions usually follow when I do 'unusual' titles....