• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Mark Jewelers variants and maybe a few others.
2 2

347 posts in this topic

I will take

GI Combat 195 F Mark Jewelers $5

Conan issues 106-108-110-113

Flash 285 copy 1 VF Mark Jewelers $6

Sgt Rock 316 Mark Jewelers VG+ $3

Thanks

Phillip

Add this one to my pile at 20% off

Weird Western 29 Mark Jewelers VG $10 Origin of Jonah Hex issue. low grade but still key and a Mark Jewelers insert to make it even better Higher grade and this would've been much higher so get a bargain here. Plus it has the military base star stamp on the cover.

2 hours ago, PKJ said:

Add this one to my pile at 20% off

Weird Western 29 Mark Jewelers VG $10 Origin of Jonah Hex issue. low grade but still key and a Mark Jewelers insert to make it even better Higher grade and this would've been much higher so get a bargain here. Plus it has the military base star stamp on the cover.

Winnah. Added to your stack . Thank you. 

I will be posting new books tomorrow so swing back through. 

Edited by oceans11

ok, let's get this back up and running. I'm in the final two days of listing here and should be the final 170 or so comics between today and tomorrow.. All Mark Jewelers variants. This was the largest find of Mark Jewelers variants that I've ever had, so it's pretty cool. Appreciate everyone who's made a purchase here so far.