• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

An open invitation to an interesting Comics General thread

9 posts in this topic

SciFiCityDuck mentioned that the denizens of this section might not have visited the Comics General area for some time. So I took the cross-section CGC shuttle to get here and invite y'all over to participate. If you haven't been there in awhile, as the duck intimated, this may be your golden opportunity to participate in a fascinating debate of issue that were hot at one time, first soaring in price and demand, then crashed and burned in the marketplace.

I tend to be gregarious, so although this is my first formal invitation, hopefully, it'll work out great and there will be more to come.

Here's the link for the thread: 

Y'all stop by if you can make it!

Oop, here comes the shuttle, I'm back out of here. Hope to see you there.

2 hours ago, circumstances said:

isn't that what i said?

Close enough. Anyway, whatever the hell you all call him, he said to come on over to Comics General on the double and visit the crash and burn thread because we're having ourselves one helluva' wing ding over there and it wouldn't be right not to invite our Golden age section peeps to partake in the festivities and merriment. Lots of substance and shmubstance to go around for everyone.  Be there, or be square. :tink:

5 hours ago, James J Johnson said:

Close enough. Anyway, whatever the hell you all call him, he said to come on over to Comics General on the double and visit the crash and burn thread because we're having ourselves one helluva' wing ding over there and it wouldn't be right not to invite our Golden age section peeps to partake in the festivities and merriment. Lots of substance and shmubstance to go around for everyone.  Be there, or be square. :tink:

(thumbsu on my way

jack-and-coke_zpszrnrnnjp.jpg

19 hours ago, James J Johnson said:

SciFiCityDuck mentioned that the denizens of this section might not have visited the Comics General area for some time. So I took the cross-section CGC shuttle to get here and invite y'all over to participate. If you haven't been there in awhile, as the duck intimated, this may be your golden opportunity to participate in a fascinating debate of issue that were hot at one time, first soaring in price and demand, then crashed and burned in the marketplace.

I tend to be gregarious, so although this is my first formal invitation, hopefully, it'll work out great and there will be more to come.

Here's the link for the thread: 

Y'all stop by if you can make it!

Oop, here comes the shuttle, I'm back out of here. Hope to see you there.

:popcorn:  This looks like a job for ... Mitch Mehdycorbyortmann_supermanrun_web_by_shaggy28