• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-MEN #95 CGC 9.2 Stan Lee Signature Series

2 posts in this topic

Hey folks,

It's been awhile since I've sold anything here,but you all know my history and if you don't, inquire freely.

Normal boardie rules apply,no house of shamers,probies,etc.

Free priority mail shipping in the US, will do 50/50 international and pretty much whatever payment method works for you likely works for me... PayPal, Venmo Popmoney Zelle...cash, check,first born... I'll work with you ... Lol.

This is another of my Brother's original owner books... fresh back from CGC a week ago.

This book was signed by Stan Lee I few years back and CGC graded on convention site...

Fast forward to last month... I got the graders notes and knew it was upgrade potential...

So CCS pressed the book and it was in fact upgraded to a 9.2 , so that is fully disclosed.

Book was on eBay last 2weeks ,I've had several offers at $325 to $340 but refuse to sell at this price with eBay fees, PayPal fees etc...

Looking for $325 shipped here on the boards,I'd do $310 shipped if you can get me payment WITHOUT any fee...feel free to message me...

X-Men 95 CGC 9.2 Stan Lee Signature Series $325 OBO

349060-F001.jpg

349060-B001.jpg