• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What am I doing wrong? How many times do I have to accept these new CGC terms?

15 posts in this topic

Is anyone else repeatedly getting asked to accept the new CGC terms?  It seems as if every time I come to the site the past few weeks it's asking me to click the "I accept" button.  Help!!!

CGC, for the record, I now and forever yield to your terms of use and service.

24 minutes ago, FSF said:

Is anyone else repeatedly getting asked to accept the new CGC terms?  It seems as if every time I come to the site the past few weeks it's asking me to click the "I accept" button.  Help!!!

However, forever, may be a term limit that you may one day be unwilling to honor, be it as soon as 1 second from now or a billion years hence! You may want to reevaluate your pledge to ebay to forevermore yield to their user terms.

hm

Edited by James J Johnson

-

2 hours ago, FSF said:

-they dont believe you.

4 hours ago, FSF said:

Allow cookies? That's usually what trips me up. Paranoid they're using teh kookies to track me! ;)

• Administrator
13 hours ago, FSF said:

When you come to the boards are you logged in already? I find that it will ask me to accept the terms if I open the boards and I am not already logged in.

2 hours ago, dena said:

When you come to the boards are you logged in already? I find that it will ask me to accept the terms if I open the boards and I am not already logged in.

Exactly. Ignore the warning and sign in. This started early last week, for me. I assume some program tweeking in the last couple of weeks accounts for the "new" prominent message, because prior to the announced outage and update messages, it never was there. It still allows reading the comics boards (but obviously not responding or posting or pming), if you don't accept the terms. You just have to ignore the annoying black and white message.

Oh, and the WC can not be read at all, if not signed in.