• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GPA questions

4 posts in this topic

I signed up for GPA this month and was comparing it to GoCollect and was wondering what sites they use to compile the prices. I see Ebay, MyComicshop, Pedigree, & Reece. Any others? Really wish CLink was on there. 

Second question, I have some books that they don't have the grade listed. How do I go about getting that added or can I? Thanks!

59 minutes ago, Not A Clone said:

I signed up for GPA this month and was comparing it to GoCollect and was wondering what sites they use to compile the prices. I see Ebay, MyComicshop, Pedigree, & Reece. Any others? Really wish CLink was on there. 

Second question, I have some books that they don't have the grade listed. How do I go about getting that added or can I? Thanks!

Why not just send George and his group an email through their contact form on the site.  They have always been very responsive when I have done so.  That way you get the most accurate answer.  GPA has been a great resource for me for many years.  I think you will like it.  

16 minutes ago, telerites said:

Why not just send George and his group an email through their contact form on the site.  They have always been very responsive when I have done so.  That way you get the most accurate answer.  GPA has been a great resource for me for many years.  I think you will like it.  

Shall do! Thanks! Still getting used to getting around on it, but I'm figuring it out.:bigsmile:

if they don't have a grade listed, that most likely means there wasn't a sale in that grade on the venues they pull from, or that it hasn't been updated yet.  Of course there is the possibility of a mistake too....half the fun is extrapolating/interpolating the value for your book that doesn't match one of the grades!