• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jim's San Diego Slush Fund Sale!!!

37 posts in this topic

Please. I beg you. For the love of god, buy some comic books from me so I have more spending money for my first ever trip to Comic-Con International: San Diego! They are soooo cheap!!!!! Make offers. PM me with questions. Lowball me. I don't care! Just buy some comics. Paypal is gladly accepted. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Free shipping if you spend $50 or more, otherwise it's $3.85 for USPS Priority Mail. Canucks and other international forumites pay $6.00 shipping. There will be more to come, so please check back on the thread if nothing tickles your fancy.

Thanks for looking! acclaim.gif

SALE PENDING!!! ASM # 131 VF --- $20

ASM 131 Front

ASM 131 Back

Dr. Strange # 1 VF --- $ 30

Dr. Strange 1 Front

Dr. Strange 1 Back

SOLD!!! Marvel Two-In-One # 1 VF/NM --- $45

MTO 1 Front

MTO 1 Back

Millie the Model # 163 VF- --- $10

Millie 163 Front

Millie 163 Back

Sub-Mariner # 7 F/VF --- $15

Subby 7 Front

Subby 7 Back

SOLD!!! Ultimate Fantastic Four # 1 CGC 9.8 --- $20

Knights 4 # 1 CGC 9.8 --- $15

Sgt. Fury and His Howling Commandos # 23 VF- --- $15

Thor King-Size Special # 2 (1966) FN- --- $20

Sgt. Fury and His Howling Commandos - Lot of 27 Comics --- $40

Includes issues # 4, 6, 14, 15, two copies of 16, 18, two copies of 19, 27, 57, 69, two copies of 74, two copies of 76, 78, 81, 83, 85, 86, 87, 88, 92, 116, 117, 151

# 4 is in Good+, # 6 is in FR/GD (rodent chew), # 116 & #117 are in Good+. All other issues are in at least VG, with many of the later issues in around FN/VF or so. If you want to read some great stories, this lot is for you!!!

SOLD!!! Captain America # 104 FN due to ligth water stain URC FC; o/w VF/NM --- $20

Cap 104 Front

Cap 104 Back

SOLD!!! Captain America # 109 FN due to light stain on bottom edge that penetrates several pages --- $15

SOLD!!! Daredevil # 182, 186, 187, 189, 192, 195 Lot of 6 comics VF+ or better --- $12

This group ranges from VF/NM to NM-, but I'll call it VF+ or better just to be safe.

Tales of Suspense # 10 --- $15 - Pre-hero Marvel! - Appears about VG, but is missing the last page. Does not affect story.

Strange Tale # 72 --- $5 - Pre-hero Marvel! - Missing 1/4 of the bottom of the front cover, missing part of one interior page which affects story.

Nope! Not me, although I'm sure there were a lot of grey-haired fat guys at the con. You'll be able to recognize me in the crowd because I shower and wash my hair every single day! That and my Fantastic Four t-shirt fits me. Well, sort of... sorry.gif

Nope! Not me, although I'm sure there were a lot of grey-haired fat guys at the con. You'll be able to recognize me in the crowd because I shower and wash my hair every single day! That and my Fantastic Four t-shirt fits me. Well, sort of... sorry.gif
Geek poke2.gif

27_laughing.gif

Geek poke2.gif

That's me! hi.gif

Geek poke2.gif

That's me! hi.gif

Super-Geek thumbsup2.gif

hi.gif

...Maybe some mid-grade silver grade FF's and/or high grade raw TOS. I have to decide what books I'm willing to part with in the name of acquiring new books, upgrading or replacing books down the road. How much money ya got? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

...Maybe some mid-grade silver grade FF's and/or high grade raw TOS. I have to decide what books I'm willing to part with in the name of acquiring new books, upgrading or replacing books down the road. How much money ya got? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Have you been looking at my want list? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

...Maybe some mid-grade silver grade FF's

If you have any annuals shoot me a list, i'm skint the noo but i get paid in a while so i can contact you then if you're still selling! yay.gif

UPDATE!!!!!

Here are some books from my TOS run. Lots of sweet, well-centered books with great gloss and white, off-white or ow/w pages.

Even the lower grade copies have very nice eye appeal. Scans gladly provided upon request. The already discounted off guide prices below come to a total of $623, but if anyone wants to step forward and buy the whole shebang before it gets picked over, it's yours for $550. PM me with any questions!

Tales of Suspense

60 --- FN/VF --- $70.00

64 --- FN/FN+ --- $30.00

65 --- VG/FN --- $40.00

66 --- VG/FN --- $30.00

68 --- VF+ --- $65.00

70 --- VF+ --- $65.00

71 --- VF+ --- $46.00

74 --- CGC 8.0 --- $40.00 Off-White Pages

80 --- VF --- $50.00

84 --- VF --- $40.00

87 --- FN --- $16.00

91 --- VG/FN --- $10.00

92 --- FN- --- $15.00

95 --- FN --- $16.00

96 --- FN/VF --- $25.00

98 --- VF/NM --- $55.00

99 --- VG+ --- $10.00

bumpit.gif

All the TOS's are still available, as well as the books on the first page of this thread not marked as SOLD!

Captain America # 100 VF $175

Cap 100 Front

Cap 100 Back

Here's few more inexpensive books for your perusal...

Hero for Hire # 3 VF- $8

Hero for Hire 3 Front

Hero for Hire 3 Back

Strange Tales # 169 VF- $6

Strange Tales169 Front

Strange Tales 169 Back

Marvel Team-Up # 3 VG/FN $10

MTU 3 Front

MTU 3 Back