• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ATTENDED A LOCAL AUCTION AND I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT
3 3

42 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

It is real easy to sell a lot of swill on ebay. Slip in a couple of low grade keys, not in front but spread out within some others in the group, a spotty description and watch the fun fly. A guy I know, did a few and the prices he got blew me away. People lose their good sense and pay way more than they should. If it looks like such a great deal, it usually isn't...

My question is how many of these get returned with E-Bay's current buyer friendly stance?  I'd think the buyer would grab the set and do a quick return once they get them in hand.  Not sure if the local auction people have the same ability to return it if they are not satisfied (ie clipped coupons)

2 hours ago, 1Cool said:

My question is how many of these get returned with E-Bay's current buyer friendly stance?  I'd think the buyer would grab the set and do a quick return once they get them in hand.  Not sure if the local auction people have the same ability to return it if they are not satisfied (ie clipped coupons)

Good question. I will have to ask him if he got any returns on those lots. Yeah, paypal with let you return for ANY reason even buyer's remourse which is just wrong. I rarely sell or even buy there any more...