• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED! JUNK SALE! GA Funny Books...Just Added HELP Mags!
3 3

81 posts in this topic

SOLD!

Andy Panda Four Color #280 1950 Dell Pubs

Classic Robot cover and story. Fat 52 page issue!

Small chip out of top right corner. Light spine wear. Cover and centerfold tight to covers. Interior paper is off white.

$15.

andypanda280a.jpg

andypanda280b.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

SOLD!

A classic Barks Duck book...

Walt Disney's Vacation Parade #1 1950

One of the longest Carl Barks stories at 33 pages. A wonderful read! A fat 126 page book perfect for that car trip.

Small lower spine tear. A couple tiny pieces out of edge and bottom cover. A few small cover creases mostly on back cover. Tight and complete with slightly yellowed pages.

Was $100.   Now $90.

wdvacationparade1.jpg

wdvacationparade2.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

Here come a small run of classic Donald Duck Four Color one shots all by Carl Barks.

Donald Duck #256 "Luck of the North"

Chipping on corners, spine has small tears and some wear. A few small creases. Book and centerfold bound well to covers. Supple interior paper.

Was $30.   Now $25.

dduckfc256a.jpg

dduckfc256b.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

46 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Man Comics #20 Nov 1952 Atlas Pubs

Annother very violent cover!

Flat, glossy, tight and clean. Has a light "subscription" crease down the center. Some small, light wrinkles and tiny corner creases. Light wear. Smooth spine and cover is attached well to book and centerfold. Off white interior pages.

$30.

man20a.jpg

man20b.jpg

Take

37 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

OK, I said funny books so here they come. These are some very cool Dells I recently picked up. These are very fun reads and a nice alternative to the usual men in tights fare. These are all lower grade most in the good range + or - a ltttle. They will be very reasonable I think. I will just note any defects that are not shown in the photos because "I am not a professional grader"  :roflmao:  Any questions, PM me.

March of Comics #42 1949 Porky Pig

Tough to get these books from this era. I have found very few over the years. Chipped at bottom left corner. 3/8" spine tear. Nice supple paper.

$20.

marchofcomics1.jpg

marchofcomics2.jpg

Take

SOLD!

Donald Duck Four Color 308 1950  "Dangerous Disguise"

Slight spine roll. A couple tiny edge chips. Numerous small wrinkle and creases. Paint spot on cover. Book and centerfold bound well to covers. Yellowed supple pages.

$30.

dduckfc308a.jpg

dduckfc308b.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

Donald Duck Four Color #318 (actually #1 of the continuing series)  "No Such Varmint"

One of the best Barks stories with great art. Giant Sea Monster!

Slight spine roll. Numerous small edge tears. Book and centerfold tight to covers.Supple interior pages.

Was $35.   Now $30.

dduckfc318a.jpg

dduckfc318b.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

Donald Duck Four Color 408 1952 "The Golden Helmet"

Barks was really hitting his stride by now

Chippy at corners and lower spine. Numerous small wrinkles, creases and tears. 3/4" upper spine split. Book and centerfold bound well to covers.

Was $25.  Now $20.

dduckfc408a.jpg

dduckfc408b.jpg

Edited by Robot Man