• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Adult 18+ Themed Comics

8 posts in this topic

Adult 18+ Comics for Sale

2016 was a crazy time.  I bought a bunch of books that I had no intention of keeping or even “reading” for that matter.  I can’t even say that I got a good deal, but those are the breaks sometimes. For sale today is what’s left of my adult themed comics.

Terms:
First unconditional :takeit: by timestamp wins, whether in the thread or in PM. I will post the timestamp of any winning PM should a conflict arise.

I will absolutely NOT sell to anyone on probation or on the HOS list. I reserve the right to withhold sales to any member currently being discussed in the probation thread.

Payment:
PayPal, Chase QuickPay, Money Orders, Cashier's Checks, and Personal Checks all accepted. I wait 10 days for any form of paper payment to clear.

Shipping:
Priority Mail Shipping to the US is a flat $6.75. International shipping is at cost.

I generally ship within 2 business days of receipt of payment.

Returns:
Returns on RAW books are accepted within a 10 day period of delivery.
Returns on CGC graded books are only accepted if they arrive damaged.

You must somehow prove to me that you are 18+ to purchase the majority of the books in this thread.

At the risk of flooding the market with these, any copy I add is an infinite times more than what’s currently available on eBay.  And here, I have four copies for sale...

$5 - Hellina: Hell's Angel #1 (Copy A)
VF

$8 - Hellina: Hell's Angel #1 (Copy B)
NM

$6.50 - Hellina: Hell's Angel #1 (Copy C)
VF/NM

$8 - Hellina: Hell's Angel #1 (Copy D)
NM

Click on the thumbnails for higher resolution images.

hellina1a.jpg hellina1b.jpg hellina1c.jpg hellina1d.jpg

Final grouping of books coming tonight.

Though I’m sure the same crowd viewing this thread may not be the same crowd looking for superhero books, feel free to check out my other sales thread in the barren wasteland we call Mixed Age.  Combined shipping between that and all my eBay auctions I have going on right now.

MasterLogan2000's eBay Auctions