• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd McFarlane Signatures - What Are They Worth?

2 posts in this topic

Thinking of getting my hands on some Todd McFarlane sketches. How much do you think his signature is worth? 

I remember reading about similar discussions elsewhere on the forums, where it was discussed that he doesn't sign often.

If I wanted one, how much should I pay?

What is it worth?

I wouldn't say Todd McFarlane doesn't sign often, he attends a few cons every year and there are also plenty of private signings with him. At cons he usually signs for free, but there is a limit to how many books, but trying to get him at a private signing usually costs around $60-$80 per signature, which is approximately what his signature is actually worth. On the other hand, getting a sketch from Todd is next to impossible, head sketches from him have sold for thousands, but he sometimes does quick spider sketches on books which is easier to get, and maybe worth $100-$200. If you're buying a sketch of his online, make sure you do your research because there are plenty of fakes out there.