• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

All BOOKS ARE SOLD! THANKS!
1 1

53 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, 

I have about 21 very nice books to offer in this thread. These books are pretty much the high grade last hurrah from my collection. It is almost all gone now. I accept Paypal and check/money orders. Buyer pays for shipping unless otherwise stated. First to say they want it, gets it.  Let's go out with a bang my good people. ?

As always, thanks for looking.

Scott

Edited by Wrightson fan

By the way, I have a raw 9.6 of the classic Wrightson cover, House of Secrets 106. Gorgeous book. I actually hoped to keep it and put it framed on the wall of my man cave with my CSS 22 cover recreations, but if anyone wants to wow me with an offer, I may consider it. 

Plop #1 in raw 9.4.  Beautiful book with the "classic" Basil Wolverton cover.  My old 2015-2016 OPG has it as 50 in 9.2.  I think that 65 is a fair asking price. 

I can't get my photobucket scan to download to my phone. It was working fine earlier.  Going to have to take a photo. Sorry for the delay.

Here is a gorgeous high grade run of the 1973 series The Shadow. 4 nice Kaluta books here. I did not have them scanned, so had to take photos. Grades will follow in each pic.

Asking 135 for all of the following Shadow books.

#1 in raw 9.4

20180627_233801.jpg

Edited by Wrightson fan
Pricing entered

That is all of the Shadow books.  Let me know if you would like them all or if I should break them up so that you can fill a hole or two in your run. I know by rule I am supposed to price them when posted, but I want to give you all the opportunity to get what ypu need if it is applicable. 

SOLD!

House of Mystery 209 in raw 9.4 all the way. Beautiful copy of a classic Wrightson cover. Not an easy one to find and you will not be disappointed, I guarantee it.  Asking 175. If you have been wanting a high grade copy, here is your chance. 

SOLD!

20131213_175817.jpg

Edited by Wrightson fan
Book is sold