• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pair of Schomburg Covers! Exciting Comics #52 and Mystery Comics #4 ***MAKE AN OFFER***

7 posts in this topic

This will be my first for sale post so please bare with me. If something is out of wack you can always let me know by shooting me a message. Considering I do not have a kudos thread, I have purchased books from a few gents here on the forums but where I do most of my selling is on my profile on Instagram and those of you who follow me on Instagram and have done business with me can vouch for me. https://www.instagram.com/comichaus/?hl=en 

Rules are as follows:

As usual first wins the prize! Will respond to reasonable offers via PM, I'll take it trumps that. 

No HOS'ers

Payment: Paypal only, payment due within 3 days of purchase

Shipping: USPS Priority Shipping is included in the price for anywhere in North America

Returns: I am not accepting returns but as always will work with you on and if anything troubling comes up as I look to keep relationships healthy and happy. 

Edited by NikoSleeps1991

Mystery Comics #4 CGC 3.5 - $450 - SOLD for $400

Classic Schomburg KKK Cover with Off-White to White Pages. Piece missing from bottom right but looks great for the grade. Oddly enough the GPA is low on these but it might have been auctioned off at oddball hours so who knows.  

Exciting.thumb.jpg.725d09b429503d83fb213c075bd1d097.jpg

Edited by NikoSleeps1991